Principal Product Manager Tech, Prime Video
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies, television and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching globally? We are a growing team with an ambitious charter and need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take this service to new heights.
As a Principal Product Manager in Media Engineering, you will be responsible for defining and building products that create unique viewing experiences for Customers worldwide. You will leverage your entrepreneurial skills, work cross-functionally across: engineering, applied sciences, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, operations, and executive teams, run experiments to identify product-market fit, and launch advanced Computer Vision (CV) based capabilities at-scale that delight Customers.
A successful candidate will be able to articulate and drive a strategic vision, work cross-functionally across key stakeholders and partner with dedicated engineering and science teams to deliver scalable solutions that drive adoption of the Prime Video and increase streamer engagement. They will have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This leader must have strong written and verbal communications skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, and a passion for digital video.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication to influence senior management.
• Experience with digital video products and/or technologies.
• Familiarity with Machine Learning and Computer Vision tech
• MS or MBA preferred.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top