Principal Product Manager - Tech
- Madrid, Spain
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery and one of the cornerstones of AWS. We bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. CloudFront integrates with other Amazon Web Services to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content (webpages, games, movies, live streams, etc.) to end users with low latency and high data transfer speeds. CloudFront uses a global network of edge locations to cache and route requests to the best possible location based on known latency, available capacity and many other factors. We build for massive scale and performance.
We are looking for a Principal Product Management leader to drive the strategy and roadmap for the Amazon CloudFront service. You will own all aspects of your portfolio, from strategy to features to user experience to operational excellence. You will frequently work directly with your customers and partners to understand their needs from both a business and technical perspective. You will be responsible for defining customer focused feature sets, identifying bold bets, diving deep into service metrics, network analytics, pricing and bundling, and being the overall business owner of the product. As a Principal Product Manager you are expected to excel in an ambiguous, fast paced environment. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the AWS business.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of product management experience, preferably with Internet business experience
• 10+ years of product management experience working with enterprise customers designing and implementing networking, infrastructure, and/or security products and services
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
• Proficient with web services, web development frameworks, APIs, computer networking, security domains
• Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel
• Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
• History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top