Are you inspired by invention, technology, and digital transformation? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? We apply advances in robotics and software to solve real-world problems that delight our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. Amazon Robotics is the global leader of robotics. Current advancements are underway in autonomous movement and mobility, artificial intelligence and machine learning, manipulation, simulation, robotic management software, predictive analytics, and much more.
We are looking for a dynamic, customer obsessed product manager to join as a Principal Product Manager - Technical in the Robotics Digital Solutions and Technologies team with flexibility in location including remote options. team to design our future state Digital Supply Chain ecosystem, with a focus on Planning, Procurement, and Collaboration.
The Principal Product Manager - Technical will own the vision and end-to-end product roadmap for the Digital Supply Chain Planning, Procurement, and Collaboration product. You will own and deliver technical products spanning across the Amazon Robotics Digital Supply Chain. You will be responsible for defining feature, business, and technology strategies and executing these strategies in collaboration with other product managers, technology teams, and business leaders across Robotics. The ideal candidate would have a broad skill set including, supply chain business acumen, technical aptitude, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a passion for driving a world-class digital transformation. You will work with business and tech teams of all sizes and must have the ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is a senior technologist with hands-on experience delivering large-scale digital transformations in an ERP and supply chain environment that is a combination of third-party and custom developed solutions.
This role will be expected to:
- Actively support and foster a culture of inclusion.
- Own the long-term vision and strategy for our digital supply chain planning, procurement, and collaboration space
- Drive make versus buy decisions
- Decompose business and system strategies and initiatives into actionable multi-year product roadmaps
- Drive analysis of the business' future-state capabilities to detect gaps and recommend solutions for improvement and modernization
- Define technical requirements and drive product/tech design with tech teams
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years engineering, product management, or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in ERP, architecture, and strategy
- Hands on experience delivering large scale, enterprise, digital transformations
- Supply chain planning, procurement, and collaboration business acumen
- SAP S4, IBP, Ariba or similar experience
- Cloud computing, preferably in AWS
- Proven facilitation, influence, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .