Principal Product Manager - IMDb
- Seattle, WA
IMDb is the premier, authoritative source of global entertainment content. Our consumer website and apps reach an audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors world-wide. Our company is passionate about bringing people together with a shared joy of movies and TV, and helping them discover what to watch. Advertising revenue fuels the innovation we do on behalf of entertainment fans. We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to own a vision and roadmap for programmatic advertising on IMDb.
IMDb employees enjoy the benefits of working for Amazon with the autonomy of working on a small, nimble team, with people who love movies and TV.
As a Principal Product Manager on the IMDb Monetization team, you will own the IMDb programmatic advertising business. You will define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver ambitious growth. You will work with a dedicated IMDb ad tech engineering team and sales marketing team to define, prioritize, and build ad products to grow IMDb advertising revenue by providing advertisers access, at scale, to their desired target audiences. This is a high visibility, high impact role in which the successful product manager will collaborate with stakeholders across sales (Amazon and IMDb), sales marketing, design, tech, legal, privacy, and operations, within IMDb and across Amazon, to launch and scale ad products.
• 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience in the advertising industry (with basic knowledge of programmatic advertising)
• Experience driving programmatic ad revenue at a publisher
• Experience with data analysis and owning a P&L
• Proven ability to ship products or features in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Comfortable working with technical teams and understanding technical architecture
• MBA degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top