Principal Product Manager- Fresh Supply Chain
- Bengaluru, India
We are looking for an exceptional Product Leader who can define the roadmap and lead execution to build a best in class supply chain for Amazon Fresh. Fresh is Amazon's ultrafast service for Grocery that includes the highest quality fruits and vegetables, temperature controlled perishables and a complete range of grocery products. The program is highly cross-functional in nature and requires a number of India-first solutions to be created.
Your responsibilities include
• Establish deep connections with customers and clearly articulate problems faced by our customers
• Define the long-term product roadmap and what it would take to build a best in class Fresh Supply Chain
• Maintain strong relationships with peers in other geographies to understand their roadmap and learn from their experience
• Prioritize what to build in the next 3, 6, and 12 months
• Partner with Engineering and Machine Learning teams to drive execution
• Work with partner teams across Category, Sellers, Operations, to drive adoption of product launches
• Update Leadership (continuously) about where we are in the journey, what we have accomplished, what we are learning, and what we are struggling with
• Coach and develop a diverse team of product managers who will support in delivering the roadmap
The right candidate will have
• 10+ years of experience, with atleast 3+ years in Product roles.
• A strong attention to detail
• An uncommon ability to deal with ambiguity
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to prioritize and take stakeholders along in the process of arriving at the prioritization
• A track record of delivering results and staying resilient in the midst of setbacks
• Prior experience in Retail, buying automation, or supply chain systems
• Business experience as a buyer, inventory planner, or operations leader
• Familiarity with fresh categories- fruits & vegetables.
Back to top