Principal Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is seeking an entrepreneurial and results-oriented Principal Product Manager to lead the product roadmap for consumer-facing products in grocery delivery, particularly how we model the capacities picking and delivery required to promise ultra fast delivery, and how we engage with our customers to consume them most cost effectively.
In addition to defining, developing, and driving the roadmap for your product, you will also be responsible for leading long-term product ideation and development.
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Strategic vision based on rigorous analytics. Not only do you have a deep intuition for customer needs, you are also adept with quantitative data sets. Your innate curiosity drives you to find new ways to learn more about your customers and the industry.
• Convincing communication. You thrive in environments with a wide range of stakeholders across various functions, and possess a toolkit of communications that enables you to construct engaging and conclusive narratives.
• A strong sense of urgency to deliver a product that your customers love, in the shortest amount of time. You cannot wait to delight your customers, and execute relentlessly and innovate constantly as a result. When faced with hurdles, you enable your team and collaborate with your teammates to find mutually beneficial solutions.
• Define products and services with the goal of enabling grocery delivery to increase revenue and retain customers.
• Collaborate with design and engineering to bring your ideas to market though rapid iteration.
• Identify and mitigate enterprise risk.
• Build business cases, articulate strategy, sell your vision to leadership, understand the market, analyze consumer engagement, lead your team, etc.
• Make hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-market
• Develop a long-term strategy for your area of ownership and execute go-to-market plans for new features and offerings.
• Present your findings to large groups, including senior leaders
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of related experience in program management or product management
• 5+ years of related people management experience
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Experience with the delivery operations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top