Principal Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
The North American retail expansion team is seeking a proven, well-rounded Principal Product Manager to own and drive strategic projects critical to our business.
On this team, you will be responsible for driving strategy and engaging with launch partners across tech teams to scope and build new processes and systems across retail, operations, financial, and technology teams. You will be a key player in defining business requirements, project execution, and launch. Responsibilities include: collecting of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, helping technical and operational teams convert those requirements into new processes and systems, and driving those teams to launch.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects: work prioritization, planning, task delegation and hitting deadlines.
• Willingness to dive in and be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility
• Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills to build the trust required to drive cross-functional projects.
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn the systems and technology used in our day to day business
• Highly adaptable and enjoy the intellectual challenge of diving deep into projects spanning financial, operational, and retail domains.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 7+ years of relevant product management, program management, or business management/consulting experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Proven success in delivering technology products or managing technology programs
• MBA Preferred
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss strategic business concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas.
Back to top