Principal Product Manager, Dynamic Pricing
We're looking for a Principal Product Manager to define and execute a vision for dynamic pricing and personalized rewards, powered by machine learning, and delivered through Amazon Coins.
Amazon Coins (amzn.com/coins) is a virtual currency for use in the Appstore that blends one part pricing and one part rewards. Through Coins, Amazon has found a way to drive unprecedented levels of engagement with the industry's best customers, all while generating valuable data about our ecosystem. And thanks to the performance of top grossing mobile games, mobile gaming has quickly become an industry rich with insights.
Our data science and intelligence team mines data about the millions of transactions, customers, games and developers of the Appstore and from Amazon Coins, to find the best way to drive long term engagement and monetization.
Must be devoted to data.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
- 2+ years' experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- 5+ years of management experience.
- MBA or Master's degree
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with web services and back-end application infrastructure
- Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers consuming mobile apps and games
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top