Principal Product Manager - Brand Merchandising
The Brand Merchandising & Content (BMC) team builds products that delight and inform customers, helps Brands tell their unique brand and product stories, and increase conversion and sales growth. We're looking for an innovative product leader to develop and implement the vision for a new product opportunity. If you're a creative thinker with a track record of delivering impactful products and features who likes to build products from the ground up, this role may be for you.
As the Principal Product Manager - Brand Merchandising, you will :
• Define the 3-5-year strategic vision of this new product, have a long-term roadmap, and drive the team to execute on that vision. You own customer engagement and take point on product reliability issues impacting customers.
• Design product value propositions and communications for large audiences, such as: PR, Marketing, and Vendor/Account Managers.
• Identify and proactively manage areas of business importance related to your product(s), such as: customer value, market opportunity, financial and legal compliance.
• Distinguish between one-way and two-way doors, using your high judgment to make smart risks and innovations.
• Align teams towards coherent feature strategies. You bring clarity to complexity, probe assumptions, illuminate pitfalls, and foster shared understanding.
• Partner effectively with other leaders involved in the design, development, marketing, and sale of your product(s). You are able to influence their roadmap priorities and reach consensus on approach/prioritization.
• Be flexible, adapting your approach to meet the needs of design, engineering, and project teams. You ensure schedules are reasonable and aligned to consistently deliver successfully without wearing out key individuals.
A successful candidate will have:
• Experience with designing and delivering large-scale, worldwide, customer facing technology solutions as a product manager
• Demonstration of product management fundamentals including opportunity identification requirements definition, prioritization, product design, analysis and testing
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence work prioritization.
• Results that show an ability to problem solve with creativity and innovation.
• Excellent cross-functional project management skills.
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Proven ability to drive and balance competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Attention to detail with precise and effective communications.
• History of effective teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• MBA Preferred
Back to top