Principal Product Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT) powers the physical engine at the heart of Amazon. AFT builds and operates software, hardware, and processes that run the global network of fulfillment centers that move many billions of units of inventory, employ tens of thousands of people, and ensure that customers get what they want when we promised we would get it to them. We do this by building automated solutions to handle things that technology does well, while relying on people to handle things that humans do well.
AFT is seeking a seasoned product manager to help drive improved customer experience and a more efficient supply chain by defining our strategy in the item data quality space working with an outstanding development team building one of the largest WMS services in the world.
In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership of the business strategy and great influence on the software development roadmap. You will be expected to create the long-term product vision, influence partner teams towards your vision, determine and build business metrics to help prioritize and drive execution towards the vision. You should be comfortable engaging with all types of customers ranging from executives to developers, and warehouse operations staff. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where delivery time for new products and features is typically measured in months.
We are looking for strong business owners who can Dive Deep, Think Big and is comfortable leading and sharing a vision with Amazon's senior leadership.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proven experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• MBA preferred
• Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy and leading product teams in meeting the demands of a rapidly growing business
• Have delivered results with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Have experience with operations management, inventory management, and warehouse management systems
Back to top