Principal Product Manager, Alexa Domains
Alexa is the voice-based Amazon cloud service powering the Echo family of devices. Join us as one of the founding members of a newly formed startup group. Customers love the convenience of Alexa in their daily lives. Come help us landscape and pioneer compelling voice-based solutions in this exciting space as we work to make Alexa smarter every day.
We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Principal Product Manager to define, execute on, and deliver a V1 product roadmap. You will play a significant role in shaping Alexa domain strategy. You will collaborate with many stakeholders both within Alexa and throughout Amazon. With wide scope across the product, this role is a great fit for a leader who is passionate about the customer experience and easily adapts to changing business needs.
The ideal candidate has ample experience building interactive solutions for customer and can effectively influence across organizations.
- Develop product vision, business plans, and relevant metrics
- Define detailed yet crisp business and technical product requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and to deliver results
- Obtain buy-in for product vision with both internal and external partners
- Drive product launches in collaboration with other functions including PR, Marketing, Biz Dev
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline
- 7+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of consumer facing software product and/or program management experience
- 5+ years' experience leading cross-functional teams delivering products and projects. 5+ years' experience coordinating product development cycles and software development schedules
- 5 + years' experience delivering consumer software products and services
- 5+ years' experience discussing technical concepts to a non-technical audience and managing trade-offs
- An MBA is highly desired
- Technical aptitude with capacity to dive deep into technical programs.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: not afraid to invent and try new things, take calculated risks
- Experience building voice-based products and services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top