Principal Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Connect is an easy-to-use cloud contact center service that helps companies of any size deliver superior customer engagement at lower cost. Amazon Connect is a publicly available AWS service that was created by leveraging the ten years of development that went into building the tools Amazon itself uses to provide award winning customer service at massive scale. Industry analysts have said, "Amazon Connect is quietly positioned to massively disrupt by enabling companies to focus on customer service, not service centers", and "Amazon is totally disrupting the customer contact center space with customer-centric solutions and open platform integrations with assistance from the partner community". With Amazon Connect, you can create your own cloud-based contact center and be taking calls in minutes. Amazon Connect leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence and the large ecosystem of AWS services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3, and Amazon Kinesis to provide a frustration free, extensible, and natural customer experience. With these AWS technologies, we are transforming an industry and the way businesses and their contact center agents engage and interact with their customers.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and an exciting charter in front of us that includes solving highly complex engineering and algorithmic problems while designing beautiful, simple user experiences. We are looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced Product Management leader to join us to lead the strategy and expansion of Amazon Connect's communications services. The position is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing business and help shape the technology and product as we grow. You will play a crucial role in developing the next generation of AWS application services and have the opportunity to design and deliver high-scale, resilient systems while maintaining a constant customer focus.
As Principal Product Management you will drive strategic initiatives from conception through completion. You will work cross-functionally across teams to solve challenging problems using the latest technologies. You will make data-driven, customer-obsessed decisions and work with leadership across AWS to prioritize your programs.
This team is a great fit for you if:
• You enjoy working with a fun team that prides itself on a great work environment with an inclusive group of people that are working together towards a common goal.
• You are sensitive to customer needs and interested in working on a service that will be used, directly and indirectly, by millions of customers and has a meaningful impact to their functions and interactions.
• You'd like to be directly responsible for solving real customer problems.
• You are a passionate learner and are motivated to take on new challenges.
• You want to have fun; surround yourself with a highly talented pool of engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also enjoy work life balance.
Learn more about Amazon Connect: https://aws.amazon.com/connect/.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee -led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent years of experience.
• Strong communication skills for both a technical and business audience, with an emphasis on writing down ideas effectively
• 8+ years experience working on successful technology products from ideation through launch
• Experience with communications services, including voice, video, telecom, messaging
• Experience in the contact center industry or B2B SaaS
• Experience with cloud technology
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top