Principal Product Manager
Amazon is seeking a product manager to join a new team creating and building products for Amazon's global offerings. As a senior member of the team, you will participate in building real-world solutions that are designed to improve the lives of our global customers.
You will be drive building and overseeing strategic, operational, and financial aspects of the program including managing high-level relationships with key partners (including acquirers, processors, distribution channels, financial institutions, and other relevant service providers) and balancing collaborations. You must be able to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously. A track record of doing successfully accomplishing this task within small or large organizations is a plus. This position involves regular communication with management on status, risks, and financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader with outstanding analytical abilities who is able to create business opportunities both internally and externally to enhance the program's ROI. This opportunity requires excellent problem solving and communication skills, a passion for solving global issues, and a healthy dose of empathy. The successful candidate will find practical and simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, analytical, and self-sufficient
- Minimum of 5+ years of product management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience building products, developing operations strategies, analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases, and communicating results throughout the organization
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support developing products for global customers
- Knowledge of basic supply chain and logistics
B.A. (or B.S.) in Business, Finance or Economics with working experience running a startup
- MBA or MS preferred.
- Product development for international customers and experience running an international/trans-global startup company is preferred
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top