Principal Product Manager
The Amazon Web Services' Enterprise Apps team is looking for a seasoned product management leader to help us build and operate a service that addresses our enterprise customers' needs. We can't talk about specifics just yet, but the things we are working on are in response to loud and clear feedback from customers about the daily pain points their workers deal with in collaborating, communicating and sharing documents/information. Leveraging AWS' scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we will offer customers an easy to manage and cost effective solution that solves many of these these pain points. We are working hard to define and build an early version of this exciting service and launch it for customers as quickly as possible to get feedback and iterate.
Product management at AWS involves end-to-end ownership, from working with key customers to driving pricing strategy to delivering revolutionary new features and functionality. We are looking for a product management leader who will be responsible for owning and driving the product requirements stemming from direct customer and partner engagements engagements. This leader's responsibilities will include owning all aspects of product definition (requirements gathering, engineering requirements, roadmap prioritization, and pricing), team management (recruiting, staffing, mentoring), and outbound marketing (messaging, web presence, social media), and direct customer engagements.
A successful leader in our organization will lead and grow the current organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth. You will have the opportunity to hire and develop a world-class product management organization obsessed with delivering innovations for customers. As a leader of leaders, you will be develop career plans and identify growth opportunities for your team members.
- Minimum of 8+ years of product management and/or business development experience in technology companies or business units
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience translating customer needs into engineering requirements, developing cost and pricing models, and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with building and leading diverse product teams with an emphasis on scaling them to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in delivering high-quality technology products and services in a high-growth environment
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Experience driving a technical and global product team with end-to-end inbound and outbound product responsibilities
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top