Principal Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
We are looking for a visionary leader to help us design, build and develop big impact features that improve customer experience. Working to solve complex problems in one of the fastest growing segments of the Retail business, Softlines (Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories). The seasoned leader will be responsible for setting and implementing the growth strategy, influencing and driving change across many key stakeholders, improving processes to scale with high business growth, and developing and leading functional leaders. This leader will relish the opportunity to balance strategic vision and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and being a builder.
Responsibilities include driving topline and margin growth. The successful candidate will be a collaborative leader. She/He will be a thoughtful, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience working in a large company
• P&L experience
• Strong analytical / financial understanding
• Excellent judgement
• Strong ability to influence across multiple key stakeholders
• 5+ years of experience working in brand management at a large company and experience in product development at either a small company or large retailer
• Proven results of developing new products in the Softlines space
• SQL proficiency
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• Demonstrated strategic planning as well as tactical execution with good attention to detail
• Strong communication - verbal, written, and presentation skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top