Principal, Product Management - Tech, Prime Video
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies, television, and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching globally? We are a growing team with an ambitious charter and need your passion, innovative ideas, leadership, and creativity to help take this service to new heights.
As a Principal Product Manager for Prime Video Central and Prime Video Direct, you will be responsible for defining and building products that empower digital video content providers worldwide, ranging from independent filmmakers to large studios such as Sony, Disney, and Warner Bros. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, project management, UX design, operations, finance, legal, business development, content acquisition, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience for video providers around the world.
In this role you will be the single threaded product owner of the vision and roadmap across multiple two-pizza teams, and will be responsible for leading your team to launch and scale new and existing features used daily by our studio partners and internal operations teams to publish more great digital video content to Amazon.
A successful candidate will be able to articulate and drive a strategic vision, work cross-functionally across key stakeholders, and partner with dedicated engineering teams to deliver scalable solutions that grow selection for Prime Video's and IMDb TV's customers. He or she will have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This leader must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to manage and influence others, passion for digital video, and strong cross-functional leadership.
• 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication to influence senior management.
• Experience with digital video products and/or technologies.
• Global experience (product launches in multiple geographies simultaneously)
• Strong team management skills with experience in hiring and developing top talent
• B2B background
• Graduate / MBA degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top