Amazon is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented Principal Product Manager - to lead the product roadmap for a strategic program which aims to drive region awareness in our eCommerce Systems. The program's vision is to unblock and simplify the ability for Amazon businesses to build regional initiatives and to enable creating an experience that allows customers to easily discover products available to them based on their location, program eligibility and speed of delivery.
We are looking for a resilient product leader that that has experience managing large-scale global products, has a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs and features for existing and new systems. You will have experience creating the product vision and roadmap for products and a proven ability to develop strategic vision based on rigorous analytics. The candidate must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, be a strong communicator and analytic thinker and have a history of delivering results. He/she must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Think Big, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytic talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, and will work with business customers to identify and prioritize needs, able to effectively influence up and across the organization, have a consistent track record of delivering results by applying and utilizing business insights and analytics. In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
• Develop the long-term strategy and product direction which enables Amazon to quickly adhere to fast changing landscape coming from anywhere in world, impacting any business and any product
• Translate the long-term strategy into an achievable road map/action plan
• Developing actionable insights that relentlessly provide a better experience to Transportation business teams
• Establishing and leading solutions across multiple teams
• Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
• Develop new insights and tools to understand the intent of the customer, drive understand of customer intent and create 3-5 year roadmaps
. 10+ years of product management, program management or engineering experience
• 3+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
. Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
. Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Bachelor's Degree
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing and validation.
. MBA or Master's degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology preferred
. Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map, and execute complex development cycles.
. Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products.
. At your best in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
. Data driven with a high attention to detail.
. Executive presence to influence teams and leaders at all levels.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us