Principal Prod Mgmt - B2B Pricing
- Arlington, VA
Are you a builder, ready to reinvent competitive pricing for large, complex businesses? Are you capable of taking teasing apart common themes from unique Customers in order to develop a new solution that delights millions of Customers? Can you take on the challenge of scaling that business quickly? If so, this is the right role for you.
As a Principal Product Manager on the Amazon Business Pricing team you will have a high impact opportunity to serve Enterprise business Customers as your customer. We are building new solutions to enable our global Enterprise business customers to find and buy products from the Amazon.com marketplace and be in compliant with their procurement and business policies. We are disrupting the status quo of B2B by delivering new, efficient solutions to individual proprietors, to small-medium businesses, to global organizations (and everything in between). We are relentlessly reinventing everything including expanding our selection, offering everyday low prices, improving the world-class delivery, and providing exceptional value to our business customers.
We are seeking a seasoned product leader to lead our Enterprise Pricing strategy on the fast growing Amazon Business team in Seattle. We are looking for a strategic leader to develop and build our Enterprise Pricing suite of tools for the long-term. This will enable competitive Enterprise pricing for purchases ranging from a single unit, one time, to tens of thousands of units over a year. You will also develop products on top of this architecture to serve the B2B Customer needs segments and industry verticals. Experience with B2B spend and supplier management solutions as well as big data science, machine learning, and business intelligence are a plus. You will own defining the pricing product strategy and the roadmap for our Enterprise pricing strategic initiatives that directly impact the growth of Amazon business with substantial top and bottom line impact. In this is a highly visible position, you will interact with the senior management team within Amazon Business and the Consumer org.
Specifically, you will lead the product area by owning the following responsibilities and scaling the business fast:
• Engage with Customers, Sales, Marketing, and User Research to conduct in-depth research to understand the pricing related needs of business customers, while identifying and incorporating disruptive capabilities
• Leverage Amazon's know-how and industry trends to identify the right strategy and solutions that will delight the Enterprise business customer buying experiences across multiple use cases and personas.
• Build and drive a multi-year pricing vision and roadmap Amazon Business.
• Direct, create, and execute product plans to deliver new features, adoption programs, customer surveys, partner engagements.
• Define the business requirements, customer experience priorities and build UX with our design team.
• Collaborate with partner teams and technical managers to move from vision to delivery, by launching a steady stream of feature improvements and new products.
• Engage with our global teams to enable the launch of new regions and marketplaces.
• Engage with our risk management organization and enable them to identify strategic risk management investments.
• Model the financial impact of the solution and work with finance to create and manage the P&L.
• Bachelor's degree in sciences, computer science, math, engineering, operations research, statistics, or related discipline
• Previous experience with B2B commerce and pricing
• 8+ years of product and front-end management experience with demonstrated success in leading ecommerce services
• 3+ years of managing a large software product line that generated revenue ($250M+).
• Familiarity with agile methodologies.
• Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
• MS or MBA
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top