Principal Partner Solutions Architect, Telco 5G End to End
- Dallas, TX
Are you a telecom leader who has led successful end to end Telecom initiatives with Tier 1 operators? Are you looking for an exciting and fast-paced career working with both business and technology executives to leverage the cloud to accelerate the benefits from 5G?
At AWS, we're searching for a Principal Partner Solution Architect to join the AWS Telecom Partner Segment team. This Principal Partner Solution Architect will engage with partners around the globe and provide deep business and technical expertise to help customer and partners design, architect, and implement transformational 5G solutions.
You will be as comfortable white-boarding complex software architectures with a room full of engineers as are briefing an executive audience. You will author white-papers and reference architectures that will be leveraged by the global Partner Solution Architect (SA) community within AWS. You will deliver technical webinars, speak at public events and file patents for what could potentially be a future AWS product or feature.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed professionals with a balance of deep technical skills, business expertise, who are passionate about:
• Promoting customer centricity and ensuring focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage
• Driving business engagement to develop strategies for embedding Digital Transformation and Innovation into customer's journey to the cloud
• Collaborating across AWS teams to drive and shape solutions that accelerate customer's business outcomes
As the right candidate, you will have experience in the following areas:
• Ability to fluently communicate at C-level with clients, stakeholders, boardrooms, and peers becoming the "trusted advisor"
• Designing and implementing large-scale transformation programs
• Developing repeatable products and offerings
• Leading and working in cross-functional teams to evaluate, provide insight and drive strategic outcomes that have the greatest impact on the enterprise
• Experience working with complex global organizations with proven effectiveness spanning multiple business units
• Proven ability to translate broad next generation strategies into clear, specific business deliverables and solutions
This position can be based anywhere in the US where AWS has a significant presence. Seattle, San Francisco and Dallas are preferred.
Up to 50% travel may be necessary.
• In-depth knowledge in wireless, wireline, and cable networks.
• Understanding of telecom monetization use cases and edge networks (private and public)
• 15+ years of working in telecommunications
• 10+ year of working with complex system integration projects
• 5+ years of working with NFV Management and Orchestration
• 5+ years of working with network virtualization and cloud platforms
• 5+ years of working with Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS)
• In-depth knowledge of telecom industry frameworks: ETSI MANO, OPNFV, TMF Frameworx, and others
• Advanced degrees in engineering, computer science, business, or relevant fields of study
• Industry domain thought leader as evidenced through patents, product development, published works in relevant industry media, or speaking in industry conferences
• AWS certifications
• Enterprise Architecture certifications- TOGAF, Zachman, Open CA, or similar certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top