Principal Partner Solutions Architect - Strategic Accounts
- Tokyo, Japan
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical management and enablement of selected strategic AWS Partner Network Consulting Partners headquartered in the US and will own the technical strategy and execution plan for how those partners will develop their business practices.
As the right candidate, you are a leader who draws upon your experience with developing partners, joint technical business planning, identification, oversight and development of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies, go-to-market solution development, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure.
You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven, and have proven experience in developing a network of partners with deep capabilities and high-delivery quality. This role is partner facing, which includes interacting with consulting partners' senior stakeholders, consultants and occasionally AWS customers. You will be responsible for earning the trust of the partner's technical leaders, guiding the partner's growth, transformation of their technology practices on the AWS Platform, and the creation of packaged offerings along with partner resources. You should be comfortable in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers, and specialist providers.
50% domestic and international travel is required.
Location: Strong preference for this position to be in SFO/Bay area but can be virtual.
• 7+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications.
• 3+ years of experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Experience presenting to executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Experience working across multiple business units to achieve results.
• Experience with technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises.
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
• Eexperience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments.
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks.
• Experience with large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top