Principal Partner Development Manager
- Apple Valley, CA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the Swiss market.
As a Principal Partner Development Manager in Switzerland, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with a defined set of strategic partner(s) in Switzerland
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field sales force.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- The right person will possess significant Swiss Partner management or development experience in the software/technology industry.
- Significant experience recruiting and managing ISVs and SIs across Switzerland
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Fluent in English and German/French
- Zurich location required
- Degree qualified
- Another European language
- Technical qualification
Back to top