Principal Marketing Manager - Consumables
Amazon Food Stamps program is seeking a talented, self-directed Principal Marketing Manager to drive the creation and execution of marketing and customer education assets and strategies through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
The person in this role will work in conjunction with the tech and business partners to translate marketing and education objectives into strategies, aimed at increasing awareness and product adoption. This person will take a test and learn approach to their daily work, and will regularly experiment with new channels and campaign tactics, as well as new types of campaign offers. This person should be very metrics-oriented, capable of creating, analyzing, and interpreting data-heavy reports, and translating the results into campaign best practices, as well as future campaign actions.
Much of this person's day-to-day work will center around creating marketing and education strategies and plans, as well as on creating and managing assets, such as email, social media posts, articles, web pages, and landing experiences.
Candidates must have an obsession with leveraging data for the purposes of analyzing campaign response patterns, with an eye toward optimizing the usage of each channel. The successful candidate will have strong operational skills, and knowledge of tracking and attribution, in order to assess the campaign performance globally, and to be able to synthesize and communicate how the organization can improve campaign performance on-going. This person will also be expected to regularly review leads and lead flow in Salesforce, and create associated reports and data visualizations.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing roles, with progressive levels of responsibility
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Pardot, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Tableau/QlikView, Salesforce, etc
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, direct marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing web pages, landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience spearheading technical projects and gathering requirements across business teams
- Highly creative thinker, with experience in identifying target audiences, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects to take action
- UI/UX design/development experience
- Experience with conducting data analysis on large data sets, via R, SQL, or other data management tools
- Strong familiarity with agile marketing practices and tools
- Experience leading technical projects
- MBA/Advanced Degree
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Strong writer and communicator, with the ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization, and gain support for initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously to activate channels, and collaboratively with Campaign Managers and other business partners to plan, track, and manage very detailed work.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing; eager to take a test and learn approach to creating digital assets and running campaigns
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top