Principal Marketing Manager, Alexa Shopping
The Alexa Voice Shopping team is looking for a Principal Product Marketing Manager responsible for development and creation of consumer value proposition(s) that will drive/influence product and marketing strategy. This person will define and prioritize target segments to focus on, be a key conduit of marketing organization to tech/engineering team to: (a) share approved product features coming down the pipeline that affects marketing executions and (b) be an advocate for marketing in engineering forums to determine new products and marketing drivers needed to build the business. They will also work with marketing research team to conduct qualitative and/or quantitative testing on value props/offers for each target segment.
We provide a vibrant, entrepreneurial team environment, while benefiting from access to the experience, resources, and technology of one of the largest online marketers in the world. The ideal candidate will be both highly analytical and creative, with a passion for figuring out how things work and making them better. We are looking for someone who can dig in quickly, build partnerships, and use analytics and customer insight to shape recommendations and drive continual improvement. The ideal candidate also brings enthusiasm for the product, passion for the customer, great judgement, and creativity to challenge our way of thinking. You'll be responsible for developing and executing a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives.
On the Alexa Voice Shopping team, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as an Amazon Echo, Echo Show, or Fire TV. Our services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing. You can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
- 10+ years in marketing, product management, or search engine development/optimization.
- 5+ years of managing people (3+) in a marketing organization
- BA/BS required in marketing or a related field
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of email, targeting platforms, and CRM
- Strong experience designing and executing rapid-fire test-and-learn campaigns
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Track record of meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workloads in a fast-paced environment
- MBA preferred
- Experience in acquisition and engagement marketing
- Early stage product/start-up experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top