Principal Manager EU Customer Trust Assurance
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in product compliance, customer trust and the interplay with public policy? Amazon is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative customer trust assurance manager to join the EMEA Product Safety and Compliance team in Luxemburg. You have a good understanding of product compliance, regulatory affairs and consumer rights. Besides this, you will develop and lead the customer strategy of the product safety team and support the public policy team in engaging with consumer and industry associations. .. This individual will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve technology and coordinate improvements with the products team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
• Managing complex, international projects on product safety, compliance and customer trust
• Support strategic customer trust activities, such as outreach and relationship building with regulators, industry and consumer associations
• Identify needs for scalable tech solutions and influence stakeholders to drive tools availability and effectiveness, and ensuring they are surfaced to the correct teams with the right supporting data in a timely mannger
• Develop and improve mechanisms for continuous improvement
• Manage projects in a culturally diverse environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sex
More information about international compliance:
• Knowledge of product safety legislation, and the interplay with consumer rights and public policy
• Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of experience in Legal, Public Policy Product Safety, Product Compiance, Quality Assurance and/or Risk Management
• 3+ years of experience in project management with culturally diverse teams
• Strong ability to use Excel, Word and other common desktop software applications and must also be comfortable learning web applications and proprietary software.
• Effective verbal communication, confident presentation style and excellent document preparation skills.
• Ability to think critically about risk management and develop content that meet business objectives.
• Ambitious self-starter who can work objectively with integrity and high degree of legal awareness
• Resilient and able to thrive and lead in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Proven ability to work collaboratively both cross-functionally and vertically within an organization.
• MBA or Graduate Degree in Political studies, Law and/or 5+ years of experience in Product Development and Safety, Operations, Quality Assurance, and/or Risk Management
• 5+ years of experience in project management with culturally diverse teams
• Direct working experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence and keyword based algorithms
• Track record in advocacy and managing change in complex. organisations
• English with at least one other European language
Back to top