Principal Global Partner Success Manager - Healthcare/Life Sciences
- New York, NY
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help lead and manage partnerships that support the Global Accounts team. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future?
As a Partner Success Manager focused on AWS' Global Accounts, you will have the exciting opportunity to help deliver on strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon's infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon SQS) across AWS's most strategic customers and business partners who support them.
You will help drive sales execution with AWS partners by teaming with AWS field leaders in the Global Accounts group. This requires building executive and field relationships with partners, customer and the AWS team. You will be responsible for helping driving top line revenue growth in AWS global accounts group via partner led and supported opportunities and you will work with partners to source new engagements within these global accounts.
You will work with the Partner Development Managers and broader APN Segment teams to identify and engage partners who include key Global and National Systems Integrators focused on dozens of solution areas including Business Applications, Big Data, IoT, Migration, Managed Services, Digital Transformation and Industry Verticals.
The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sales background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a solid technical sales background that enables them to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of AWS. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- The right person will possess over 10 years in sales and partner/business development in the High Tech industry. Must have worked with Global Accounts in the HCLS Vertical.
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives, both business and technical
- Create and manage pipeline and output metrics reporting
- Experience presenting and articulating complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results.
• Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
• Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors to drive strong customer outcomes and new sales growth.
• Prior direct sales experience is preferred
• Experience working in the territory with partners and customers
• International field experience and/or experience working with the Global 100
• Experience with complex bid and proposal processes that bring together multiple partners to formulate and submit winning proposals.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top