Principal Finance Analyst
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Amazon.com is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Finance Operations Services team supporting Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This position will be part of a cross-functional team supporting Procure to Pay program initiatives, including support for EMEA business integration and geo expansions. This role will also work closely with the EMEA Finance Operations Business Partnering teams on shared goals and initiatives and will act as a coordination point with the applicable support centers for scalable process definition and delivery.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse team of finance and project professionals located in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK and Slovakia and will work actively with the global Finance Operations Services and relevant Finance Technology teams to deliver 'Best in Class' support and services for the EMEA region.
Primary areas of responsibility:
• Work on onboarding new businesses and support geographic expansions for the suite of services provided by Finance Operation Services.
• Partner with Finance Operations Business Partnering teams to deliver on shared goals and projects in support of the relevant EMEA business teams.
• Participate in monthly Operations/Project reviews with EMEA leadership in support of services being provided for EMEA by Finance Operation Services.
• Coordinate with PMO, Finance Automation and Finance Technology teams to ensure EMEA projects have appropriate local sign-off and support.
• Partner closely with the Finance Automation and Finance Technology team to identify post business launch enhancements necessary for Finance Operations Services to scale with the business initiative.
• Drive continuous improvement in the processes that support EMEA through close partnership with the Finance Operational Excellence team.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 3800 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• M.A. , B.A. or B.S in Finance or Accounting, CPA or MBA preferred
• 10+ years of leadership experience, managing finance, accounting and operational processes
• Proven ability to work in a large and complex finance team through a mixed finance skill set (commercial finance, accounting, FP&A, audit, operations), preferably through international or overseas experience
• Independent and Entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction and deal with ambiguity
• Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details (Dive Deep)
• Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
• Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
European and International travel, up to 10-15%
Back to top