Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The EU Seller Fee team is currently looking for a Principal Product Manger to join our growing Third Party Sellers/Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) business at our European headquarters in Luxembourg.
In this role you will:
• Develop EU fee strategy for 3rd party seller business finding the right balance between monetization, growth and competitiveness.
• Lead both FBA product/services fees and Selling on Amazon Fees.
• Help identify growth opportunities across EU business by optimizing fee for seller's and amazon's success
• Support launch of exciting new products/services from the very early stage and help to shape growth trajectory through fee recommendations
• Lead quantitative analysis to develop pricing models and recommendations for existing services or new features
• Execute entire projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering, business modeling, development of recommendations and ensuring implementation.
• Conduct frequent analysis to understand competitive price positioning of Selling on Amazon fee and FBA products and service
• B.S. or equivalent
• Extensive experience in business, and/or financial analysis and/or business consulting
• Analytical skills: experience solving complex quantitative business challenges and ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information. Fluency in standard analytical software, including Excel and/or SQL.
• MBA or other advanced degree
• Experience in E-Commerce and/or Business Consulting
• Knowledge in demand modeling, pricing optimization, and customer/product segmentation
• Experience with pricing strategies in Retail or B2B services
• Business acumen and judgement
• Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to work across multiple stakeholders to deliver results
• Ability to conduct data driven deep dives and identification of trends/patterns to develop insights for key business decisions and sizing of top & bottom impacts of alternative pricing strategies.
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and managing multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally with Product Management, Finance, Global Fee team, Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain on a day-to-day basis and across multiple locations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.