Principal Customer Delivery Architect - SAP
- Tel Aviv, Israel
AWS and SAP have been collaborating since SAP became a customer in 2008. Together, we have certified AWS to support most SAP solutions, brought purpose built EC2 instances to market to support SAP customer needs, and helped SAP leverage AWS services to power a number of their SaaS and PaaS offerings like Concur, SuccessFactors (for government agencies), HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), and SCP. AWS has been supporting SAP workloads for customers longer than any other cloud provider (since 2011), has more customers (5,000+ across all segments) than any other cloud provider.
AWS Professional Services team members leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies in collaboration with our sales and partner teams to propose, architect, and implement transformational SAP solutions for customers. Helping make customer success a reality using AWS cloud as an enabler and seeing the impact in real-time drives our teams to explore new frontiers in leveraging AWS for our customers.
The Principal SAP Customer Delivery Architect (CDA) is a new growth role within the Professional Services organization. This self-starter will be responsible for partnering with Professional Services account teams and practice managers to dive deep into a customer's business challenge, to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result from a formal SAP Professional Services engagement. The Principal SAP CDA will remain meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team, and project/program to provide oversight resulting in the high-value, predictable, and successful delivery of our most complex and challenging SAP projects.
This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure selling role. This person will have unique SAP expertise, selling Professional Services, coupled with cross-industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a key member of the Account and Professional Services Go-To-Market teams this talent will ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, transforming or migrating, SAP solutions to the AWS platform
• Educate customer CxOs and Line of Business executives on the value proposition of AWS
• Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class SAP solutions built on AWS while ensuring such solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud and drive business outcome.
• In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS in conjunction with Professional Services engagements.
• Build deep relationships with customer CxOs and Line of Business executives to enable them to be cloud advocate.
• Create and present sales content (SAP ProServ Value Prop Presentations, RFP responses, Proposals, Estimates, SOWs etc).
• Lead the response to RFPs working with Account teams, Practice Managers, SAP Professional Services architects and Enterprise Services Managers.
• Collaborate with Global and Enterprise account teams and sales to drive adoption of SAP Solutions into top accounts
• Identify, facilitate, and contribute to the creation of workshops
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• 15+ years with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA or equivalent
• 15+ years of IT implementation or consulting experience
• 10++ years designing architecting and building SAP Systems
• Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration
• Experience in selling and delivering business value to customers with SAP solutions
• Experience in technical consulting sales in customer-facing roles
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Business Administration
• Experience in building Enterprise Level, scalable and highly available SAP infrastructure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations#
• Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure and security
• Experience with cloud infrastructure
• Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with Data Analytics Cloud solutions
• Extensive pre-sales experience with turning technical concepts into business outcomes, and communicating at the executive level
Explore all AWS Professional Services roles available, meet our team members and get prepared for your interviews via link: https://emea-resources.awscloud.com/aws-emea-careers-hubs/aws-professional-services
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Back to top