Principal Customer Advisor Amazon Business (part time possible)
- Puteaux, France
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth's most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting a handful of the best of the best to make this vision a reality in Germany.
Principal Customer Advisors (part time possible) are very experienced Account Executives and accountable for developing new strategies and setting directions and standards for whole teams and across organizations.
They own two or more industry segment across DACH and CEE from strategy to closing engagements.
They identify and convince the largest and most strategic customers and develop new and visionary solutions to embrace Amazon Business as marketplace for indirect spend. In this function, they act as General Managers of their sales territory, re-inventing and improving our playbook, working with other Amazon B2B teams, and deciding balancing between convincing new and engaging with existing customers. They build a holistic industry approach by liaison with the full internal and external ecosystem in order to drive customer success. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships with C-Suite and across functional areas such as procurement, source-to-pay, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT in large, complex businesses and has proven track record of exceeding goals. Principal Customer Advisors do not perform transactional selling - they advise our customers to embrace Amazon Business as next generation of corporate procurement solution.
• Develops new strategy. Sets direction for team; influences across entire organization and company
• Owns all facets of the account management process for the largest and most complex strategic accounts within industry assigned
• Owns two or more industry territories; Ownership of pipeline and influence over lead sourcing process
• Meet or exceed targets for prospecting/new customer acquisition and customer account management
• Interacts on C-Level with customers (e.g. CEO, CFO, CPO). Ability to articulate, discuss, and contribute to customer's procurement strategy and key focus points
• Ability to close customer contract negotiations with various stakeholders
• Act as liaison with US and Int'l product teams. Identifies and drives new and visionary product solutions, working with product development and operations teams across the organization
• Expert in Strategic Sourcing, B2B Strategies, Top- and Bottom Line Improvements
• Influences other Amazon Teams in marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
• BA/BS degree
• Experience in dealing with large enterprise accounts (>2.5 Billion USD revenue) in the B2B space in sales, partnering, alliances.
• Exceptional English and German skills - both verbal and written.
• Strong and successful communication skills on C-Level which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
• Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
• Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
• A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon's local customer experience to the next level.
• Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment.
• University degree ideally in a technical or analytical discipline, MBA preferred
• Effective communicator strong closer
• Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
• Knowledge CFO Agenda a plus
About our rewards
We'll expect you to go the extra mile, but we'll also make sure you're well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top