Principal Cloud Intelligence BDM- Financial Services (Open to all U.S. based Amazon Offices)
- Bengaluru, India
Are you a technically-minded Financial Services expert who wants to drive digital transformation in your industry through cutting edge Cloud products, services, and solutions? Are you comfortable making decisions based on the analysis of data, product features and deal terms to develop recommendations that represent a win for all parties involved? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting an elegant approach that drives adoption and revenue growth?
As a Principal Cloud Intelligence BDM focused on Financial Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and drive a strategy for using data and insights to programmatically scale businesses essential to AWS' continued market success.
Your responsibilities will include working directly with customers and partners and supporting Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to help drive and shape engagements. You will serve as an expert resource on knowledge of Financial Services IT applications and infrastructures, working with our field teams to understand the benefits of migrating to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will possess a background that enables them to drive engagements and communicate the benefits of Cloud to IT architects, engineering teams and C-Level executives. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the complex needs of customers. You should also have detailed knowledge and a strong understanding of concepts, vendors in general, and IT Architectures, with a specific focus on Financial Services industry subject matter.
This position must be located at one of our U.S. AWS Corp. offices with a preference for New York City, NY.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key member of the team in helping to drive engagements with our customers and partners (both internal and external)
• Ability to quickly build rapport internally, and be the "go to person" for Financial Services expertise (as it relates to Cloud adoption in the industry)
• Able to handle questions or concerns about value proposition, as compared to our competitors
• Manage deal review updates and interview pipeline end-to-end
• Produce insights based on large data sets and customer anecdotes alike
• Research and analyze competitors
• Understand key requirements of our customers and partners, and determine how their needs can best be met
• Provide training to internal stakeholders
• Be a go-to resource and liaison between Cloud Intelligence and the Field.
• Handle a high volume of engagements, alongside the fast pace of AWS, and the markets we serve
• 7+years of Enterprise Technology experience driving large initiatives, preferably working in a partner, pre-sales solution engineering, solution architecture or business development role
• 3+ years of experience in market research, business intelligence, consulting or competitive intelligence
• Financial services and financial services software experience
• Must possess demonstrated skills and thrive in a detail-oriented environment
• Strong communication skills - one to one, one to many, executive-level presentations
• Team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient: work with little oversight delivering high-quality results and driving own agenda
• Effective oral and written communication skills in order to be efficient in a multi-national and multi-cultural organization
• Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
• Strong planning, project management and problem-solving skills
• Customer-focused, results-oriented, with a high level of integrity
• Ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments
• Working knowledge of SFDC
• Technical understanding of concepts in general and/or specific technologies, platforms and solutions
• Clear track record of managing complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional judgement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top