Principal Business Development Manager EMEA, SAP on AWS
- Munich, Germany
Are you interested in driving and overseeing a Go-to-Market (GTM) plan for SAP on AWS? Do you want to build and execute sales plays, developing compete content, sales tools to build pipeline, thought leadership white papers, acting as the voice of the SAP customer to the AWS service teams, helping win lighthouse customers in key industries and supporting the field on the rapid close of complex deals?
As a Business Development (BD) leader you will contribute to the overall performance of the business globally, measured by revenue growth, net new customers, and reference wins. You'll have a broad role - part market maker, part operator, and part general manager - and will build a strategy focused on winning new customer segments and growing existing customer segments for the long term.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for SAP on AWS?
Come build the future with us.
• Track record of building rapport with senior C-level stakeholders
• Business development experience, working with in customer and partner facing roles in the SAP ecosystem, with focus on infrastructure or cloud platforms
• Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
• Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Ability to motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong BD relationships
• Experience working with enterprise customers and partners
• Building sales pipelines focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
• Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top