Principal Business Development Manager
- Hyderabad, India
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to work with one of our company's largest and most innovate customers - Amazon.com.
This Business Development manager will lead the customer engineering community and solution advisory programs within Amazon.com that work to shape AWS solutions of the future. Within this role you will create the strategy, connect with senior leaders, and drive results that benefit the cloud computing industry. You will develop and deploy the solution advisory programs utilizing a dedicated customer success manager and marketing manager and will work closely with multiple engineering stakeholders across the globe.
Responsibilities of this role include: Launch, deploy and measure a new strategic engagement program. Collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups across the business to ensure a comprehensive holistic direction is applied to all engagements. You will define an executive relationship strategy within the customer, Amazon.com, including building a strong working relationship with the AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, executive business reviews, and shaping go-to-market opportunities. Develop strategic narratives and presentations with internal technical stakeholders to present to executive level customers and team members. Lead the delivery and facilitation of the solution advisory engagements.
• 7-10+ years of enterprise business development or selling experience in large global accounts
• Experience working with large global customers as the lead relationship owner
• Experience with AWS and/or technology as a service (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required
• A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related field experience (MBA preferred)
• Ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach
• Experience with facilitating technical discussions across stakeholders (customer and internal team members)
• Willingness to travel up to 25% in US and International
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top