Principal Business Development
The Amazon Digital Devices and Services team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help build our digital products business. The Principal Business Development Manager will support key Amazon relationships and help drive the strategy and execution of device level partnerships for Echo and Alexa. The ideal candidate has solid business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and strong overall relationship management. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Amazon Digital Devices and Services team in helping to define and deliver the overall digital device strategy.
- Set and execute strategy for engaging with partners and technology licensors, including prioritizing technology partners, negotiating license agreements, and managing ongoing relationships.
- Execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, legal, marketing)
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management regarding progress and roadblocks
- 10+ years of post-degree business development experience in the internet, IoT, mobile, digital devices, and/or high-tech industries
- Experience negotiating complex technology and services agreements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Proven leadership, problem solving, project management skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top