Are you passionate about data and analytics? Are you a visionary leader with a desire to solve the largest and most complex analytics challenges in the world today? We're looking for a Principal Solutions Architect to:
• Assist our customers develop and refine their AWS Analytics strategy
• Work with customers to support organizational readiness and remove blockers
• Be a trusted advisor and partner to customers, helping them make the right decisions throughout their development and operational lifecycle
• Partner with other experts when needed to ensure customers get the right advice when they need it
• Identify patterns to share solutions which can help customers and internal teams scale
You'll be part of the Data Lab Architect in Residence program.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
• 10 or more years of Database and/or Analytics Systems development and deployment experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience, or equivalent.
• Experience creating enterprise data platform strategy
• Implementation and architectural experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, or AI/ML engineering
• Experience with data migration techniques and process planning
• Experience partnering with executive stakeholders as a trusted advisor as well as enabling technical implementers
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills, including optimizing new processes
• Ability to influence multiple teams, functional areas, and levels of leadership
• Experience with regulatory frameworks a plus
• Experience implementing or working closely with data governance
• Track record of leading enterprise customers to implement AWS services
• Ability to see around corners, predict needs, and identify patterns