Principal AI/ML: Digital Innovation Prototyping Architect
- Vancouver, Canada
The digital revolution is changing everything. This disruption is occurring everywhere, fuelled by a rapidly growing technology stack that will impact virtually any industry, from consumer products, retail and healthcare to highly complex industrial engineering like automotive and aerospace. AWS is uniquely positioned to help our customers build the agility required to compete in these evolving marketplaces.
Core to Amazon's innovation DNA is its methodology around executing
experiments and prototypes to find the quickest and cheapest way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in a real world
Our Digital Innovation program is designed to help our customers leverage this new way of working to deliver tangible solutions using lean principles, iterative agile development, multi-functional teams and lightweight development concepts like micro services on the cloud.
The role of an Innovation Prototype Engineer will apply these methods to assemble and deliver solutions for the world's leading clients. Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly challenge the norm and looking for better solutions? Do you have a Lean startup mentality with a good imagination and startup commercial acumen? Are you passionate about technology, understand digital architectures & platforms and quick to pick up emerging technologies? Have you built a reputation for innovation, using technology, across the full stack, creatively to solve business problems? Do you naturally build strong relationships with colleagues and work collaboratively to bring solutions to the market?
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) is seeking an outstanding Principal Engineer (AI/ML) to join the India Prototyping Team to support our rapidly growing and dynamic business. As part of an agile digital development team you will support AWS customers to develop prototypes specific to their articulated strategic vision for new products and services. So, if you are someone who innovates, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team! The Digital prototyping team is a hands-on
team of cross functional developers supporting AWS customers to build rapid MVP experiments adapted to their specific, innovation focused, use cases. The job will cover the India region, and will require travelling to customer sites.
• 12+ years professional experience in commercial or webscale system software development and delivery
• Proficiency in a modern programming language such as C#, Java, or Python
• Experience in building and delivering multiple projects in AI/ML, i.e. training and retraining systems, multiple frameworks (tensorflow, pytorch, MXNET), deep-learning based approaches (text analysis, video analysis, ML@edge).
• Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
• Knowledge of network, distributed, asynchronous, and concurrent programming
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
• Experience on AWS Sagemaker and experience running ML models for Edge computations
• Experience in Data Science
• Familiar with building secure software using modern security principles
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Back to top