Are you an IT Leader/Advisor that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT? Have you personally arrived at a vision of how public cloud can fundamentally change IT costs and capabilities? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep? Do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of IT process standards? Do you have experience leading diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring enterprise IT Leaders to work with top-tier global companies and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. Our enterprise transformation experts will engage with customers to assess their infrastructure and application portfolio to design reliable, cost-effective cloud architectures. Engagements include projects covering thousands of applications on tens of thousands of servers, developing a shared vision, leading the customer and partner over the technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then enabling them to achieve fully operational cloud computing capabilities.
This role will cover a broad range of relevant technologies including, networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, ITSM, and will require strong business leadership and process skills including project management, cost analysis, and risk assessment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
• Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
• Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
• Architecting hybrid AWS and on-premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
• Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
• Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
• Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
• Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
• Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into AWS service development teams.
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• Significant experience of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
• Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
• A proven track rcord of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Ability to travel to client locations when needed
• Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
• Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT Operations, cloud computing, or IT Strategy.
• A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top