Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video is looking for an experienced Public Relations professional to join the EMEA PR team to support in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland). As a PR Manager for Prime Video Nordics, based in Sweden, you will develop and execute local PR campaigns for our biggest award-winning Amazon Originals, Exclusive content and overall brand. You will collaborate across international teams, project manage multiple communication programmes at one time, and act as a key advisor to senior business leaders taking into consideration cultural nuances for supporting impactful regional media strategies and reactive reputational management.
• Serve as a PR expert for the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
• Contribute to development and implementation of PR strategies and publicity campaigns for Amazon Original and Exclusive series and movies produced globally and locally, along with the extensive catalogue of content on Prime Video, and overall brand and service
• Support creation of and delivery of concepts for premieres and other events relating to Prime Video, including interviews with talent, set visits and press junkets
• Collaborate with Prime Video PR associates from across Europe and worldwide, as well as international colleagues from Amazon Studios
• Work with key stakeholders across many regions including business leads, content teams, marketing, social media and external PR agencies
• Provide local PR recommendations to senior business leaders
• Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media in the region
• Conduct proactive and reactive media relations
• Manage external public relations agency on several matters
• Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of media and entertainment
• Multiple years of experience in Public Relations, preferably in TV and entertainment
• Fluent speaker of Swedish and English (written and spoken)
• Experience executing successful, creative and complex media campaigns and events
• Experienced verbal and written communication skills, including writing press releases, strategies and briefing documents
• Experience managing a current network of media contacts
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Demonstrated understanding of the consumer and media landscape in the Nordics
• A passion for pop culture, TV, film and entertainment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.