PR Manager, Advertising Technology Solutions
- New York, NY
Amazon is seeking an experienced public relations professional to help support our growing, worldwide advertising business. Amazon Advertising helps brands reach relevant audiences on our sites, apps, devices and across the web in ways that drive their business objectives as well as create value for customers.
As a PR Manager for Amazon Advertising you will provide counsel and partner with business leaders to craft and execute programs that support the advertising business globally, with a focus on international regions and our core infrastructure and technology solutions. This includes (but is not limited to) developing and executing proactive communications strategies, tactics, and content in support of key initiatives; regional speakers' bureau management; event support; collaborating with stakeholders from across Amazon's broader, global PR team; and working with our international teams to help extend and localize programs for their regions.
The successful candidate is customer-obsessed and has high-judgment, as well excellent communications, media relations, and project management skills. The candidate should have experience working with high standards under tight deadlines and managing ambiguity as priorities change, as well explicit advertising industry and technology experience.
• Spearhead communications strategies for nascent international regions and our advertising technology suite
• Manage external speaking opportunities and relevant press extensions
• Provide strategic PR counsel and support to business leaders globally
• Keep current on industry trends, issues, and news and proactively provide related counsel
• Build and maintain media relationships across multiple, global locales
• Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
This position could also be Seattle, WA (HQ), Arlington, VA (HQ2) or New York City, NY.
• 8+ years of experience in Public Relations
• Advertising industry and technology PR experience
• Bachelor's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Experience working internationally, including with media across multiple regions
• Experience working with sales teams
• Experience managing a current network of media contacts and a desire to work with the media proactively to accomplish business goals
• Experience writing for diverse audiences and formats, including copy-writing and speech writing
• An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
• Fluency/proficiency in multiple languages
Back to top