Planista Utrzymania Ruchu (m/k)
- Calne, United Kingdom
Amazon is looking to hire an experienced RME Planner to join the team at our Fulfillment Center (FC) in 100 KM radius from Poznan.
Your CV should be submitted in English.
The EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Administrator is responsible for the overall engineering asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) software at an amazon site. This position is also responsible for training new Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software training to end users (engineers) and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out a standard approach to maintenance management, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities and engineering metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level
• 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years' experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 3+ years' experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• 3+ years' experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• 4-year BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 4+ years' working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years' data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience leading the rollout of a new EAM/CMMS system
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top