Physical Security Program Manager
- Zaragoza, Spain
The Amazon Web Services Data Center Operations Security Team is seeking a motivated Security Program Manager to join our team in Heusca, Spain. The Security Program Manager (SPM) is a key member of the EMEA Security team and reports to the Cluster Security Manager.
What we offer:
Amazon offers a fast paced, fun, and exciting work environment. We continue to grow at exponential rates and are looking for individuals that can support our speed to market, enjoy a challenge, and have a desire for professional growth and continuous learning experiences. Amazon's work environment is unique in every aspect and offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The position is responsible for the design, installation and integration of security systems equipment including, but not limited to, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in all related disciplines, at all levels; from technology research to system design and layout, oversight of construction and implementation, as well as maintenance and upgrades over the life of the system. Supervising the compliance of physical security standards and projects, managing Physical Security Projects, and serving on cross functional teams you will be considered one of the Subject Matter Experts in all facets of Physical Security.
Success in this position is measured by how you assist with the development, implementation and commissioning of standardized security infrastructure systems for the AWS region. This is measured by agreed upon objectives and metrics related to key areas such as the level and quality of customer service provided, access control effectiveness, and the protection of our customers data, employees and visitors. You will continuously observe Physical Security Standards and Programs that support the goals of the Global Physical Security Team while enabling the local site managers to draw related services from the team, in a self-service manner.
Other tasks you will be involved in:
• Providing technical leadership for large-scale security engineering projects, coordinate security system design specifications and change management between internal teams and external vendors.
• Securing the compliance of physical security project standards, project Scopes of Work, budgets and timelines.
• Designing, developing and implementing solutions for system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
• Supporting security system equipment commissioning.
• Completing the final Test and Acceptance of security systems.
• Building and deploying training programs for all users of the physical security systems.
Come check out our City Guide for the Zaragoza region: https://emea-resources.awscloud.com/aws-emea-careers-city-guides/welcome-to-aws-zaragoza.
Please Apply With Your CV / LinkedIn Profile In English
• Excellent project management skills are required
• 7 years of experience in managing the operation and installation of regional and/or global physical security systems.
• Experience as a Physical Security Program Manager for large, complex, installations
• Advanced knowledge and experience with the Security Integrator Industry.
• Intermediate to advanced level of English capability
• Advanced skills in all Microsoft products with a special emphasis on Excel.
• Ability to work at times in an industrial environment.
• Ability to travel 20% of the time
• Excellent teamwork skills, results oriented, high energy and self-motivated.
• BA/BS degree.
• Extensive experience in corporate security and workplace safety. Certification in either S2 or Lenel Access Control Systems.
• CPP, PSP or CISSP Certification.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in managing security professionals or security monitoring centers desired.
• Candidates should have experience in prioritizing tasks effectively and working seamlessly across organizational boundaries. High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy..
• Skilled in AutoCAD
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top