AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for talented physical design implementation engineers to join our excellent Physical Design team, which develops Amazon's next generation products for the cloud market.
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• Education: Electrical engineering (B.SC)
• 4+ years of experience
• Understanding the whole physical design flow ("RTL to GDS")
• Deep understanding in sign-off activities (timing and physical verification)
• Experience in advanced nodes technologies and Implementation tools
• Process and technology oriented
• Leadership and mentoring skills
Experience / Knowledge in Keywords - an advantage
• Full-chip experience (floor plan, layout, timing)
• Previous experience in high speed designs, multi-voltage (low power) designs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability