Physical Design Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for talented physical design implementation engineers to join our excellent Physical Design team, which developes Amazon's next generation products for the cloud market.
• Education: Electrical engineering (B.SC)
• 5+ years of experience.
• Understanding the whole physical design flow ("RTL to GDS").
• Deep understanding in signoff activities (timing and physical verification).
• Process and technology oriented.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
Experience / Knowledge in Keywords - an advantage
• Full-chip experience (floor plan, layout, timing)
• Previous experience in high speed designs, multi-voltage (low power) designs.
• Experience in advanced nodes technologies and Implementation tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top