Amazon's Finance Automation team delivers business process improvement solutions to our internal Finance customers. We develop and scale state of the art software systems to handle billions of transactions across the globe to meet internal reporting and regulatory needs.
We are looking to hire a Business Process Management (BPM) Engineer with PEGA Suite expertise. This role requires a mix of skills including developing Pega and non-Pega based solutions. The right individual will also be adept at leading customer interactions to facilitate application design and development.
This position offers a unique opportunity for PEGA engineers to learn and work on AWS technologies to expand their skill set and deliver world class finance solutions.
- Collaborate with business process owners and software engineers to automate business processes via BPM solutions.
- Utilize an Agile development approach to validate and refine the solution.
- Collaborate with the team to implement technical deliverable's such as services, integrations, reporting, and web services.
- Learn and support existing AWS based Pega applications to ensure a great user experience.
- Partner with customers to identify processes improvements, validate requirements and customize the application user interface (UI).
- Optimize system configuration, applications, services, and database queries.
- Implement process monitoring and perform performance tuning.
- 5+ years experience in developing and supporting business processes using Pega BPM technology.
- 3+ years experience in SQL and PL/SQL integrating with relational databases such as SQL Server and/or Oracle, etc.
- 2+ years experience in application development or customization with Java, J2EE, and/or C#.
- 1+ years experience in application integration using SOA/web services.