Payroll Ops Projects Analyst - France
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Our multicultural Payroll team is seeking an EMEA Payroll Operations Projects Analyst to join our Payroll Operations Team. We are looking for a strong leader that will take the ownership and drive the change in our growing payroll hub in Bratislava.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate must have EMEA payroll process and payroll system knowledge, ability to abstract requirements independently and customer service passion.
If you would like to join us to make a difference by participating in challenging projects and to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time we definitely want to hear from you!
As our EMEA Payroll Operations Projects Analyst, you will be responsible to:
- Be a subject matter expert in projects to drive payroll improvements for one country or group of small to medium size countries
- Be a subject matter expert in M&A and expansions projects
- Maintain the operational effectiveness of payroll process from the start to the end
- Collaborate with other leaders to build a culture of balances and checks within the Payroll Operations Team to maintain and efficient and effective audit process
- Collaborate in efforts to evaluate and redesign Payroll processes to align with the company's rapid grown and commitment to quality
- Collaborate with teams across IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
What is awaiting you in our Payroll team?
"What I like the most about payroll is the opportunity to contribute to many cool projects that will have positive impact on our employees".
"Working in payroll is very dynamic and you never know what can happen during the day. You're never bored!"
Base pay for this position is 2150 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation
- 5+ years of experience in EMEA Payroll processes & systems
- Deep controllership / statutory compliance knowledge (tax, labour code, social security, garnishments, pension, benefits, terminations)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive
- Root cause analysis
- English and French language on advanced level
- MS Office knowledge - especially advanced MS Access and MS Excel Office (VBA, macros)
- Knowledge of SQL is advantage
- Experience in leading projects
- Team focused with particular ability to work across virtual teams
Back to top