Payroll Experience Quality Analyst
- New York, NY
Does the challenge that comes from driving change to improve the employee experience for one of the largest employers excite you? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment and delivering innovative solutions that enable your team and stakeholders to do their jobs more effectively and accurately by providing necessary resources?
The Global Amazon Payroll Team is seeking a Payroll Experience Quality Assurance Analyst to help improve the quality of our employee's experience through ensuring that the customer service our team provides in every interaction raises the bar. This position is responsible for reviewing and improving our customer engagement through collaboration with our Payroll Operations team and our larger Payroll Learning and Experience program.
Your primary responsibilities as a Payroll Experience Quality Assurance Analyst will be to improve the quality of our interactions with our employees through the review of our engagement with them in our internal ticketing tool. Your main focus will be around improving the accuracy, timeliness, and empathy within our responses while continuing to look for ways to improve our ability to our meet our customer's ever changing needs. This will include 1:1 coaching sessions, larger training initiatives, and driving projects that will provide the right resources to our teams to exceed our customers' expectations. You will focus on continuous improvement and the ability to work cross functionally and to identify areas of need proactively will be imperative to the continued growth and success of this program. Key success metrics will include our How's My Driving survey results and ticket resolution SLA's.
Successful candidates will have Customer Service experience, be detail driven, have excellent problem solving abilities, and have successfully developed and managed new programs centered on these areas. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the success of high-performance teams through disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship. You will have experience working with SME's across multiple geographies and using data to advance ideas and influence others.
• Monitor accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of our customer engagement.
• Report and document deficiencies and/or inconsistencies in procedures, which affect quality or create potential problem situations. Work with Operations teams on resolutions.
• Regularly audit the work within the teams for accuracy and adherence to procedures, provide one on one coaching or training recommendations on areas requiring improvement.
• Provide support to other teams as needed with resolving customer problems, processes, procedures, and customer satisfaction and resolution as primary objective.
• Remain abreast of current procedures and changes.
• Drive innovation and break through improvements in your team's processes and practices.
• Identify the tools and technology choices that will provide ways to scale your programs and improve the employee experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
• 6+ years of relevant customer service experience
• Project leadership and delivery experience
• Experience working on global teams
• Solid organizational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
• A strong desire to exceed expectations and strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability of participating in milestone driven projects
Back to top