Do you love payroll? Come do payroll differently with us!
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Amazon seeks a Payroll Coordinator to apply great customer service skills in a fast paced environment to insure accurate timely results for over 2,000 employees in Brazil. Payroll is processed on a monthly basis and will perform a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned areas of responsibility; prepare a variety of statistical/financial reports; compile data and conduct research, and provide support to the Senior Manager as appropriate. Emphasis will be on detail, problem solving, and auditing.
Sounds great? What will you be working on?
• Own the payroll processing cycle for Brazil, or an entity, depending on size and complexity
• Payroll Balances and controls at input and output (Source to Gross, Gross to Net)
• Review the ISR reports on a monthly basis
• Review Social Security reports (INSS) on a monthly basis
• Payroll Accounting support
• Complex payroll queries & escalations
• Vendor operations management
• Point of contact for stakeholders (Benefits, Compensation, Stock Options, HR Services, Local HR, Recruitment, Accounting, Treasury and others)
• Projects: process improvement (Six Sigma), country expansions, new payroll setup
• Excellent customer service, detailed, strong problem solving and proactive
Can you handle more?
• You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
• You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
• You can use your ideas to run your own projects!
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
• 2+ years of experience in payroll processing for Brazil or any other LATAM country
• Fluent English and Portuguese
• Strong written English, Portuguese and Spanish skills
• Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
• Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Deep knowledge of personal income tax legislation and labor law
• Familiar with payroll software (SAP, Peoplesoft, Sharepoint, Workday, ADP software and T&A systems)
• Experience with process transitions
• Sense of innovation