Payroll Analyst with French
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Does it sound great? What will you be working on?
- Run Payroll operations insisting on the highest Standards and with the highest controllership (ensuring that Payroll complies with internal policies and local legislations at all times)
- Be an independent end-to-end Country Owner, taking ownership of escalations and driving issues to resolution
- Actively drive changes and improvements, launch projects, launch new entities, and overall, to own the country change management process
- Influence tactical country decisions
- Has advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, to provide concise answers to the stakeholders and employees complex queries with the highest level of Customer Obsession
- Payroll Accounting support
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for HR stakeholders and Finance Partners
- Consistently demonstrate ability to actively educate others on a subject matter, and successfully perform timely knowledge transfer activities
- Vendor operations management
- Define operations procedures to ensure readiness before go-live of any change in payroll operations
Can you handle more?
- You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
- You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
- You can use your ideas to run your own projects!
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- 5+ years of experience in Payroll for any European or Middle East country
- Fluent English, French and Arabic language
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Deep knowledge of personal income tax legislation, labor law
- Familiar with SAP, People Soft, Workday, ADP software
- Experience with process transitions
- Sense of innovation
Back to top