Part-Time Amazon Locker Team Member - LNY3 - Metuchen, NJ
- Edison, NJ
Hourly pay rate: $15.00 pay rate
Required shift times: Open availability between operating hours - Sunday through Saturday from 8:00am to 9:00pm
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE! Apply today!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working for exciting new services, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching new ways of getting customers the products they love right in your community. Our associates personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond fulfilling customer orders; it's about creating a moment of connection with every customer.
We are looking for associates who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on and apply!
Candidates must be 18 years or older and able to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines
Qualities needed to work with the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment field team:
- Customer-obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Flexible like Gumby. You don't mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule
- You thrive working with a team and technology
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it's casual Friday, every day
- This role is part-time - most of our associates work between 4 - 20 hours per week
- You will be asked to perform duties in several Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment businesses, such as Locker Plus or Treasure Truck
- You must be able to work differing schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solve scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus locations and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work scheduling
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn more about our hiring process here:
- High School equivalent diploma
- Experience communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Back to top