Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 200+ countries around the world with low Cost, Instant Elasticity, Open & Flexible, Secure. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self-driven people. If you have previous experience delivering sales and technology training and love to communicate these concepts to audiences at different stages in a customer's journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here is your opportunity to work as a Partner Trainer GCR within an organization having high visibility and significant business impact. The successful candidate should be an experienced pre-sales professional or instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies (i.e Cloud). In this role, you will deliver training content to APN(Amazon Partner Network) Partners to drive adoption of AWS cloud services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
• Location: Hongkong
• Travel: 50%+
• Deliver training courses which incorporate strategy, mission and technology with company business development methodologies to APN Partners
• Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning, and at company events
• Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
• Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
• Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
• Engage with global partner training curriculum team and contribute to training material development, localization and roll-out
• Develop new content and provide content/class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
• Engage HKT APN ecosystem to learn local market requirement and training feedback
• Promote AWS partner training value proposition and business develop partner training in HKT
Partner Technical Trainer Role (Travel in GCR: 50%+)
• 10+ years in partner enablement or technical training as SE head or senior SE with hands-on large IT projects architecting and implementation experience
• Wide knowledge of modern or critical business application, such as distributed computing, storage, network, container, DevOps, SAP, bigdata, etc.
• Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python is desired.
• Ability to bridge legacy IT knowledge with AWS cloud Services and architecture
• Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training or enablement projects
• Eager to learn and be curious in new technology
• A strong "stage presence" and ability to manage adult learners
• Love to share knowledge and ideas
• Working experience in partner development or enablement
• Excellent in affinity and interpersonal communication
• Excellent Cantonese, English and Chinese presentation and writing skills
• Computer Science degree with relevant work experience
• Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
• Experience designing and developing instructor-led content
• Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.