To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous experience delivering sales and technology training and can communicate these concepts to audiences at different stages in a customer's journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Partner Trainer within an organization which has high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales & technology instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies (i.e. Cloud).
In this role, you will deliver training content to AWS partner organizations to help drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills as well as proven technology and business training experience.
• Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS's vision, mission and technology with AWS business development methodologies to partners
• Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
• Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning
• Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
• Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
• Assist in the delivery of Train-the-Trainer program (when required) for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
• Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
• Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
- Understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
- Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services or a strong interest to do so
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to engage with and manage adult learners.
- Broader business experience managing a profit and loss (P&L) business unit
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
- Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
- Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- AWS Certified/AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Technical degree (Computer Science) or relevant work experience